Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hawaii Photographer


Aloha! Welcome, to my Oahu Hawaii Photography Blog. If you have visited this site as one of our regulars, have used our services, or if this is your first visit, I want to say "thank you" for taking the time to visit.

My name is Anthony Calleja and I am a Professional Oahu Hawaii Photographer in Honolulu. I have over 30 years of photography experience and I have lived on the island for over 20 years.

I specialize in on-location photo sessions for beach photography, business headshot portraits, events, family photos, engagement portraits, couples portraits, fashion photography, glamour photography, modeling headshots, swimsuit photography, maternity portraits, beach wedding photography, vow renewals, senior pictures, and art photography with Oahu seascapes and tropical rainforest's as a backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment